Have your Muskoka Wedding in a place that reflects life, nature and beauty.
For generations, couples have travelled north to get married in Muskoka, amongst the towering pines, granite landscapes and pristine waters, because of one thing that is certain—your wedding background is assured to be spectacular. That means your pictures will be spectacular as well. In fact, it’s not unusual for couples to choose a Muskoka wedding destination as the backdrop for their wedding photos. The 4 seasons at The Muskoka Rose are equally unique, but at their greatest splendour from Spring through to Autumn for your wedding event. In fact, many of us have a special connection with Muskoka, whether it be with family and/or friends at the cottage and lake, attending summer camp, or coming to kayak, canoe, fish, swim, hike and explore the scenic lands and lakes. “Muskoka, once discovered, never forgotten’.
The Muskoka Rose
Set in Gravenhurst, The Muskoka Rose features exquisite outdoor & indoor event spaces, making it the ideal venue for your wedding event. Located on the scenic shores of Pine Lake, the waterfront property with sandy shore, lawns and gardens, is perfect for hosting a picturesque Muskoka wedding ceremony and elegant reception; versatile property can host between 40 and 120 people. With a beautiful view of Pine Lake, your celebration will be the perfect Muskoka wedding right down to the last detail. It’s your special day, and The Muskoka Rose management will make sure that you’re able to make the most of it. Let us help you plan and execute the perfect celebration for the two of you, along with your wedding planner, closest friends and family members.
Pre-planning Your Most Important Day
Your wedding planner will have the responsibility for managing the organization of each event, assisting with protocol, creating timelines and schedules, wedding party and vendors, and ensure all deliverables are met. Once you have secured your wedding planner, we will work hand-in-hand with them to create and bring your unique vision to life. We can also recommend a number of preferred local vendors and accommodators including wedding planners, florists, party table, chair & dinnerware providers, and photographers.
Our Muskoka Wedding Services Include:
- Property accessibility from 4 pm Friday, to 2 pm Sunday
- Choice of ceremony location – garden with gazebo, lakeside, or under the marquee
- Assistance with planning the schedule of wedding events
- Assistance with coordination of outside catering services
- Recommendations for local photographers, musicians, florists, bakers, party favours and other vendors
- On-site signage (Directional, Health & Safty, etc.)
- Help locate additional local accommodations for guests
- Provide overnight accommodations for up to 4 couples or 8 people for two evenings. (Fri. & Sat. Evening)
- Oh, So Suite – Memory Foam Queen Bed, micro-beaded pillows, 3 piece en-suite.
- Suite Dreams – Memory Foam Queen Bed, micro-beaded pillows, 3 piece en-suite.
- Day Break – Memory Foam Queen Bed, micro-beaded pillows, with shared 3 piece bathroom
- Pine View – Memory Foam Queen Bed, micro-beaded pillows, with shared 3 piece bathroom
- Gourmet Breakfast served each morning for up to 8 guests
- Kitchen made available for catering services
- 500 sq. ft. Studio/event room available for multi-purpose (facilitates 14 sitting & 30 standing)
- Courtyard with 2 sets of bistro tables, and gas Bar-B-Q
- Parking for 15 cars on lower lot
- 2 Canoes, 2 kayaks, 2 bicycles, and 1 paddle boat for overnight guests
- Cleaning services, garbage receptacles and removal.
- Arrange for the outdoor executive washrooms (His & Hers)
- Provide tent with side walls. (Size TBD, Max: 120 guests = 30’ X 60’ / 1800 sq. ft.)
- Arrange associated permits & inspections by the Township.
- Electrical power, extension cords, and power bars.
- Accommodate pre-wedding site visits by 3rd party service providers
Base Wedding plan package which includes the above-mentioned services: …….$6,500.00 + HST